Yardımcı Doçent Doktor
Mühendislik ve Doğa Bilimleri Fakültesi / Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisliği Bölümü
- 2015, PhD., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University
- 2006, MS., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University
- 2003, BS., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Eastern Mediterranean University
- 2015-present, Assistant Professor, Istanbul Bilgi University, Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Eng
- 2006-2015, Research Assistant, Bogazici University, Dept. of Electrical and Electronics Eng.
- IMixed Signal (analog, digital, RF) electronics
- VLSI Circuit & System design and implementation
- Wireless communication circuits and systems
- Ultra-Wideband transceiver technologies
- ENGR 180 Exploring Engineering (Fall 2015)
- EEEN 321 Signals and Systems (Fall 2015)
- EEEN 331 Engineering Electromagnetic (Fall 2015)
- O. Z. Batur, E. Akdag, H. K. Akkurt, A. Oncu, M. Koca and G. Dundar, “An Ultra Low- Power Dual-Band IR-UWB Transmitter in 130-nm CMOS,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 59, no. 11, pg. 701-705, Nov. 2012.
- O. Z. Batur, M. Koca, G. Dundar, “Configurable Pulse Generator for Intermittent Operation and Synchronization of IR-UWB receivers,” in Proc. IEEE SMACD, Istanbul, Turkey, September 2015, pp. 1-4.
- O. Z. Batur, N. Pekçokgüler, M. Koca, G. Dundar, “A high resolution and low jitter delay line for IR-UWB pulse synchronization,” in Proc. IEEE ECCTD, August 2015, Trondheim, Norway, August 2015, pp. 1-4.
- O. Z. Batur, M. Koca, G. Dundar, “MATLAB-VHDL design automation for MB-OFDM UWB,” IEEE ICUWB 2009, Vancouver, Canada, Sept. 2009, pp. 423-427.
- O. Z. Batur, M. Koca, G. Dundar, “Measurements of impulsive noise in broad-band wireless communication channels,” IEEE PRIME 2008, Istanbul, Turkey, Jun. 2008, pp. 423-427.
- D. Culum, O. Z. Batur, H. Demirel, “Autonomous Vehicle Control for Path Tracking,” ISCEE 2004, Nicosia, North Cyprus, Mar. 2004, pp. 170-175.
Adres: Eski Silahtarağa Elektrik Santralı
Kazım Karabekir Cad. No: 2/13