Seçilmiş Yayınlar :
1. T. Karademir, J.D. Frost, (2013). ”Apparatus for Geosynthetic Interface Testing and Evaluation under Elevated Temperature Conditions”, ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation (JTE), Vol. 41, No. 2, DOI: 10.1520/JTE20120036.
2. T.Karademir, (2013). ”Computer Automated Triaxial Testing System for Assessing and Mitigating Sample Disturbance in a Natural Clay in Laboratory”, ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation (JTE), ASTM International (Accepted).
3. T. Karademir, J.D. Frost, “Elevated Temperature Effects on Smooth Geomembrane – Geotextile Interfaces”, ASCE Geosynthetics 2013, Geosynthetics for Water and Energy Challenges, 1-4 April 2013, Long Beach, CA, USA.
4. T. Karademir, “Effect of Temperature on Tensile Strength Properties of Geosynthetic Polymeric Base Materials”, Geosynthetics Asia 2012, 5th Asian Regional Conference on Geosynthetics, 13-16 December 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
5. T. Karademir, J.D. Frost, “Impact of Elevated Temperature on Stability of Landfills with Geomembrane – Granular Soil Interfaces”, EuroGEO5 – 5th International European Geosynthetics Congress 2012, 16-19 September 2012, Valencia, Spain.
6. T. Karademir, J.D. Frost, “Comparison of Direct and Indirect Assessments of Temperature Effects on Interface Shear Strength between Sand and HDPE Geomembranes”, Pan-Am CGS Geotechnical Conference 2011, Proceedings of the 14th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering and 64th Canadian Geotechnical Conference, 2-6 October 2011, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
7. T. Karademir, J.D. Frost, “Elevated Temperature Effects on Geotextile-Geomembrane Interface Strength”, Proceedings of the ASCE Geo-Frontiers 2011 Conference: Advances in Geotechnical Engineering, 13-16 March 2011, Dallas, TX, USA.
8. T. Karademir, T.C. Sheahan, “Comparison of Two Reconsolidation Methods for Mitigating Sample Disturbance in a Natural Clay”, Proceedings of the 13th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 15-19 July 2007, Isla de Margarita, Venezuela.