revised: April 14, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
The Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program focuses on providing core knowledge and know-how in the field of computer engineering. To this end, a first aim is to give our students a solid foundation on which they can build their engineering education and be in a position to adapt and develop their professional skills and follow the most recent developments in a competitive and ever changing technological environment. A second aim of the Program is to prepare our students to become innovative contributors, capable of creating through the art of computer engineering sustainable solutions to problems facing mankind in the fields of economy and society at large. Our students will be able to occupy leadership positions in their national or international careers, endowed with a sense of entrepreneurship and responsibility as well as attached to the ethical values of their profession.
The educational goals of our Computer Engineering Program can thus be summarized as follows:
• Endow our students with all the skills and knowledge that are necessary to pursue a succesful career in the area of information technologies, by working at national or international industrial and academic institutions.
• Provide exceptional education and training in order to prepare our graduate students to serve and contribute to the economy, the academia and society at large through the generation of innovative ideas.
• Educate computer engineers who will occupy leadership positions in their professional careers.
• Educate computer engineers who are able to offer sustainable solutions to problems in the field of computer engineering as well as to follow the latest scientific developments.
• Educate computer engineers and scientists having a sense of responsibility and entrepreneurship and who are attached to ethical professional values.
• Provide an education that enables our graduate students to constantly adapt and develop their professional skills and follow the most recent developments in a competitive and ever changing technological environment.